Artemax is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Specialist. The position is responsible for planning, purchasing and managing the suppliers for all production materials and supplies. Working closely with Production & Product Management, and Sales; this individual is responsible for managing the supply chain process and all purchasing related activity in the ERP system.
FULL-TIME, Day Shifts, Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Plan and Source all raw materials and manufacturing supplies as required to support the demands of the business
- Setup and manage the ERP system to properly run Material Requirements Planning
- Develop and manage effective relationships with suppliers, ensuring proper quality, cost reductions and on-time delivery
- Report and drive supplier non-conformance corrective actions. Discuss and/or share results with management and key suppliers on a regular basis.
- Review MRP for assigned vendors and components, release P.O.s and monitor. Ensure the purchase of the highest quality materials at the most cost-effective pricing, while meeting delivery requirements
- Facilitate drop ship orders with international suppliers
- Work closely with product management to establish material plans for new products
- Establish supplier performance goals – communicating success and failures
- Establish and maintain documentation of material inspection and compliance for standards (STS sheets)
- Drive cost reduction activities across the entire supply chain, including negotiating shipment terms
- Identify, define and implement improvement plans for purchasing that reduces the non-value-added activities associated with day to day product delivery
- Able to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms-length, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to see with colored vision and close vision
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.