Artemax is looking for individual with manufacturing/machine operating experience to join their seasonal team. Must have good attitude, be on time, willing to learn (problem-solver), age 18+, and be able to work in a team environment.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Shift: Days (8:00am - 4:30pm) or Nights (4:30pm - 12:30am)
- Follow assembly instructions along with work flow processes and procedures in the manufacturing process
- Complete all work and attain production targets and demands
- Report problems with quality, process and materials to Production Managers
- Follow safety regulations and facility guidelines
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Verify all materials produced are correct per order instructions
- Cross-check work orders/tickets
- Understand verbal and written instructions given and properly prepare materials accordingly
- Responsible for the proper start-up and shut down of equipment and/or machinery used
- Record amount of materials produced daily may differ for each position
- Able to read and understand work order instructions
- Able to count and number sequence
- Proficient in basic math skills including: counting, number sequencing, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently without much direction or supervisor
- Able to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms-length, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to see with colored vision and close vision
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.