Artemax is looking for individual to join their seasonal or summer team. Must have good attitude, be on time, willing to learn (problem-solver), and be able to work in a team environment.
Duration: summer employment (1-4 months)
Shifts Available: Days (8:00 - 4:30 PM) or Nights (4:30 PM - 12:30 AM)
Bonus: Completion bonus of employment period
**bonus amount will vary depending on duration of employment period
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Follow assembly instructions along with work flow processes and procedures in the manufacturing process
- Complete all work and attain production targets and demands
- Report problems with quality, process and materials to Production Managers
- Follow safety regulations and facility guidelines
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Verify all materials produced are correct per order instructions
- Cross-check work orders/tickets
- Understand verbal and written instructions given and properly prepare materials accordingly
- Responsible for the proper start-up and shut down of equipment and/or machinery used
- Record amount of materials produced daily â€“ may differ for each position
Material Handler - responsible for working closely with machine operators and other team members to organize and prepare materials and supplies needed in the production process.
Machine Operator - responsible for operating assigned equipment and/or machinery to produce materials and products to proper specifications.
Shipping & Receiving - responsible for a variety of duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, stocking shelves, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping the area clean and organized.
Multi - Purpose Floater - responsible for assisting in accurately inspecting quality, counting, labeling, moving and packaging of all products prior to the final shipping process
- Able to read and understand work order instructions
- Attention to details
- Able to count and number sequence
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Proficient in basic math skills including: counting, number sequencing, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently without much direction or supervisor
- Able to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms-length, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to see with colored vision and close vision