Artemax Inc., a growth oriented Milwaukee Area Company, is seeking a driven Customer Service Representative to contribute to their team. If you are self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and a passion for success, Artemax invites you to apply today!
- Manage order entry, customer relations and order fulfillment
- Present and offer company products and services to current and/or potential customers
- Answer and respond to incoming calls and emails from new and/or existing customers
- Assist the sales team with maintaining and updating product information as it relates our business model
- Complete order entry for new/existing customers to include: proofs, notes, etc.
- Assist web customers and provide solutions to inquiries and/or direct to the appropriate department based on customers need.
- Assist in maintaining current client data
- Manage account services through quality control and audits
- Identify and resolving client concerns and provide product/service solutions to fulfill their business needs
- Support in the development and implementation of initiatives to increase drive sales
- Exercise calculation/mathematical skill set for computing orders or customers, and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Communication & Planning
- Communicate new product, service opportunities and special requirements based on customer pertinent information, and feedback to identify current best practices and opportunities.
- Maintain clear and concise communication of customer requirements throughout the organization to include: sales team members, production, graphics design, marketing, manufacturing and shipping
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2+ years customer service experience